Every third (3rd!) thursday of the month. We usually start at 19h by an apéro and networking, talking about everything. You can also ask any questions about 3D or anything graphics related, share your creations, problems, ideas.
This meeting is open to everyone! 2D/ 3D artists / fans / gamedevs / Game Designers / VR geeks / VFX nerds.
Meetup group to join (or just come to the space): http://www.meetup.com/fr/Lausanne-3D-Thursday/
Thursday 19 may 2016 ! Krita for texture painting !
- Open from 19h : Apéro, networking, chat
- 19h30 start of presentation
- Discuss devices, techniques and challenges
- Demo or workshop about a specific workflow (scuplting, 3d printing, tracking, modeling)
- using Blender as a free video editor
- modeling and mesh creations
Painting (textures, matte)
- painting 101
- Discussion about open-source VS commercial in the industry (trolls welcomed)
- Render engines nerdy talks
- Computer vision