- You can control them with our good old trigger.
- You can control LED strips with the official app Magic Home Pro for Android or iOS.
- You can also use the flux_led library, or some implementation from FIXME.
- A script for controlling through Blender objects exists here
- A physicial switch is able to turn on/off the LEDs https://git.fixme.ch/sasha/led-switch-box
- A service has been created to be on Foo to control the leds through an API
- Everything is in the repo, but it's a python script using Flask that runs on Apache though wsgi
- Usage example:
curl https://led.fixme.ch/ -XGET curl https://led.fixme.ch/status -XGET curl https://led.fixme.ch/ctrl -XPOST -d 'do=on' curl https://led.fixme.ch/ctrl -XPOST -d 'do=off' curl https://led.fixme.ch/ctrl -XPOST -d 'do=police' curl https://led.fixme.ch/ctrl -XPOST -d 'do=color&r=255&g=0&b=0'
- Each line are controlled by a wifi device
- Here the list of the current IPs and MAC addresses:
192.168.130.78 60:01:94:96:09:0C 192.168.130.80 DC:4F:22:81:56:8A 192.168.130.105 DC:4F:22:81:3B:FE 192.168.130.130 DC:4F:22:81:5D:F5 192.168.130.134 60:01:94:95:8A:A8 192.168.130.143 60:01:94:95:A6:E0 192.168.130.173 60:01:94:95:A6:E1 192.168.130.225 DC:4F:22:81:5E:03 192.168.130.237 DC:4F:22:81:53:37 192.168.130.238 DC:4F:22:81:53:33
From North to South:
192.168.130.105 DC:4F:22:81:3B:FE 192.168.130.80 DC:4F:22:81:56:8A 192.168.130.78 60:01:94:96:09:0C 192.168.130.173 60:01:94:95:A6:E1 192.168.130.238 DC:4F:22:81:53:33 192.168.130.225 DC:4F:22:81:5E:03
From East to West:
192.168.130.134 60:01:94:95:8A:A8 192.168.130.237 DC:4F:22:81:53:37 192.168.130.143 60:01:94:95:A6:E0 192.168.130.130 DC:4F:22:81:5D:F5
The TRON also has some LEDs in it.
192.168.130.31 60:01:94:95:EB:D7 (Background) 192.168.130.219 60:01:94:95:79:0E (Header - Top) 192.168.130.232 60:01:94:91:3A:41 (Header - Bottom)
Notice: There is actually two different controller for the header as it requires quite a lot of power.