AG 2012 December
- 1 Information
- 2 To discuss
- 3 Bonus (to be discussed outsite an AG (ML, ...)
- 4 References/notes
- Mardi 11 décembre 2012 à 20h
- Date picking http://framadate.org/c6eld5ydzmws7l74
- Président: Crazygolem
- Secrétaire: Nemen
- Caissier: Prosouth
- Logistique: Rorist
- Accounts balance and presentation
- Transparency on the account (regular point?)
- Budget for buying stuff, budget in general.
- Taskforce groups
- Create a group for getting public subventions, being of public utility
- New local (search, subventions, ...)
- Set up new payment methods (for membership, donations, burgers, etc)
- Open a Paypal account
- Set up a Bitcoin wallet<ref>Use QR codes to pay for things from the fridge, à la PTL</ref>
- Fix credit card reader to accept cc's and postfinance (?)
- Align membership on January, so everyone has the same period (easier to manage)
- Remove subscription fees (30chf)
- More members with the keys ?
- Add a new membership, see Meeting_20120914
- Should we put a new way to elect exceptions ? (like gcmalloc/nemen)
- Should we continue with such exceptions ?
- Should we add a subscription/donation form with Paypal on Fixme website?
Proposition 1 (Rorist)
- 25.-/month (300.-/year)
- Key validation by 3 keys members
Proposition 2 (Nemen)
- 30.-/monthly or 330.-/yearly (1 free month)
- -50% for students
- Key validation by 2 keys members
Proposition 3 (Crazygolem)
Fee 1: CHF 100 / month
- One free Key
- One free locker upon request
- Priority over Fee 2 members for lockers
Fee 2: CHF 30 / month
- Only if validated by 5 members that have a key (validation is revocable: chain of trust model)
- If available
- Locker attribution can be revoked (with prior notice) for Fee 1 members
Fee 3: CHF 10 / month
- No key
- No locker
Packs & Bonuses
- Key: CHF 10 / month
- Locker: CHF 10 / month
- 50% on fees (not on packs) for students
Proposition 4 (Prosouth)
- 35.- / month and each new active member you bring to the hackerspace you get 5chf off
- Ask people who don't pay why they don't pay and ask them if they want to cancel their membership
Proposition 5 (Sasha)
- 5 CHF/Month - Tier 1 (same as current)
- 25 CHF/Month - Tier 2 + Key
To advance to new tier, 2 members of higher tier(s) must advance you. For students the discount is 50%. Also set up automatic payment reminders via email, for easy payment via PayPal, Postfinance, BTC and anything else of use, allowing for easier management of monthly payments.
- Results of the roles, what to do with all this stuff that has to be done ?
- Being member of the CCC-CH https://www.ccczh.ch/CCC-CH/Statuten
- License for the wiki:
- Public Domaine like ? http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
- OpenSource license ?
- Licenses for work done for FIXME (Logo, flyers, etc)
- CC licenses too restrictive ? (BY clause)
- Require at least separate and more flexible license for FIXME (along with default CC / other license)
- What is the commitee for ?
- status of the actual role [Roles], speak about delegation and responsability of the members.
- Can we transfer the bail to fixme as an association and not to a single person ? Would thermibel be ok with it ?
- We must be more clear of how we work and what we do (do-ocracy, providing a space, people can/must organize stuff and they'll get support, ...)
- Gcmalloc must send a mail to some music website
- Encourage and advertise do-ocracy
- Security/integrity (first aid kit, blouse, etc)
- Fire extinguisher? Do we have one?
- Simple safety procedures clearly visible - e.g. switch of power strip at electronics bench, turn off soldering iron when not in use
- Is the lighting sufficient?
Bonus (to be discussed outsite an AG (ML, ...)
- fixme.ch certificate and general security concern.
- General discussion about the internal infrastructure and migration on the internal server.