Raspberry Pi fasteners
solving the fastening of a 3-level stacking: Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ in the middle, 7-inch screen below and StromPi v2 UPS above.
thread is M2,5. initially:
- screen is attached to RPI with "spacer screws" (12 mm + male threaded end 3 mm)
- UPS is attached to RPI with screw (12 mm) with tubular spacers (7 mm).
in this case, we are looking for:
- long screws and tubular spacers.
- screw length 15 + 12 = 27 mm ideally, we take 30 mm (standard, threads on the screen can absorb an additional 3 mm)
- additional set of tubular spacers: length 12 mm, plastic (?) tubing 5 x 1 mm
- or "spacer screws" (ideally 7 mm) with long (4 mm instead of 3 mm) male threaded ends
long screws and tubular spacers
M2,5 x 30 mm screws
tubular spacers 5 x 1 x 12 mm
- TME 6 EUR/100 pces
- distrelec, un peu trop large mais OK 8.50 CHF/50 pces
- conrad rien