- Contact: nemen_AT_fixme_DOT_ch
- Fixme member since oct. 2011
- Fixme comitee from dec. 2012 to apr. 2015
- Fixme president from dec. 2013 to apr. 2015
- ChocoPrinter (for Leman Make)
- Trigger status box
- Coin sorter for Fixme
- Ultimaker from scratch
Done / Participation
- Formation Photo #1
- Arduino Robot
- Formation Photo #2
- 24x6 LED Matrix with Arduino (source: http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-24X6-LED-matrix/)
The goal is to make an autonomous robot, based on a snow plow R/C model, randomly moving in a space (rooms, corridors, ...) while avoiding obstacles with its sensors.
- Snow Plow R/C model
- Arduino Duemilanove
- IR sensor: Sharp IR GP2Y0A02YK
- Ultrasonic sensor: SRF05
- Servo motor
Mobility: provided by snow plow original tracks and motors.
IR sensor: mounted on the servor motor and used to scan an angle of 120° in front of the robot. Used as a kind of long distance proximity sensor to detect obstacles in advance and let th AI take the right decision.
Ultrasonic sensor: used to detect only front obstacles. Used for emmergency stop in case the IR sensor miss something.
Servo motor: used to sweep an angle of 120° (60° left ans 60° right) in front of the robot.
In a first time, move avoiding obstacles.
In a second time, anticipate obstacles to move more lightly avoiding zig-zag between walls/obstacles.