- The HS need to be tidy in his IT, centralized everything
- Service currently running on the server: List of services
The services that would be nice to have are listed below.
- other ideas : http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Software
Services to come
- Join SpaceNET for authentication ? https://spacefed.net/wiki/index.php/Spacenet
- WAITING ON LDAP IP over DNS server (http://thomer.com/howtos/nstx.html, http://code.kryo.se/iodine/ seems better as it support authentication)
- WAITING ON LDAP SSH or openvpn to access the hackerspace for ctf or other event
- MAYBE ONE DAY bug tracker
We need 67.60 CHF to end this project.
The goal is to have it before the beginning of january 2012
- 09 november 2011 : we made some benchmark on a atom N270, with heavy load on an apache server, sshd daemon, mpd and vsftp. Everything is working flawlessly :) so we can go for the dual core atom. The ftp connexion were around 15 MByte per connexion. We need at least 8 Go of ram for that.
- 01 december 2011 : The motherboard JNF81-T56N was ordered,should be there 6 days later.
- 02 december 2011 : The motherboard JNF81-T56N is out of stock, need to wait.
- 13 December 2011 : The server is up and running. Waiting for it to be network configured and to filter the services.
- 04 January 2012 : The server is up and running, multiple services will follow in their own project.
- 20 January 2012 : The server is racked.