What do we provide ?
Here is a non exhausive list : Matos
We provide the following electronic tools :
- An fpga board designed at epfl : FPGA4U
- the rocket from the 28C3 : Rocket
- 30x Crystal displays (16x1) Official link and Datasheet | Media:Lcd.jpg | LCD-Arduino
- Many many SMD components (Resistors and Capacitors), I brought millions of SMD components (they aren't used in the industry anymore because they contain lead (Pb) so I got them for free) --Wertenbr 22:44, 30 June 2012 (CEST)
- Around 20 atmel 8535 (datasheet is there : [www.atmel.com/Images/doc1041.pdf]). It is also arduino bootloader compatible.
- A bunch of pic 18F4X2 starter kit, programmable trough serial connection.
- Two arduino UNO for easy prototyping (http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno/).
- A bus pirate (A how to is provided there : bus_pirate).
- some reverse polish notation calculator (the 15C)
- The services are listed in Internal_Server. You are free to use it at will
- If there is a need for installing or having another service, you are free to use guest1 for dummy testing. You can also ask User:gcmalloc or *User:rorist to provide you the access to the production server.
- The two computers in the back are totally free to use. Their hostname correspond to guest1.fixme.ch and guest2.fixme.ch and are available from the outside world.
- We provide you wifi and cable in ipv4 and ipv6 at 70 Mbit up and down. For more information : Network.