- Create new, beautiful and amazing things in a single night
- Contribute to open source projects
- Learn new technologies on the fly
- Work in a group of minimum two people
- Everyone can propose a project. The presentation of the different projects proposition will be around 20. Then we all gather to choose a projet we want to work on and we split the work. We usually work on it in 2 hours sprint. At the end of those sprint we make a mini summary of our issue so that we can help each other and learn from the more experienced.
- The result will be presented around 6.00 on the following day. They are always pushed on github the week after the hackaton.
- The first coding night was on the 10.02.2012, the Hackerspace will be open from 18h. The wiki page for this night is here.
- The second coding night was on the 16.03.2012. The Hackerspace will be open from 17h. The corresponding wiki page is here
- The third coding night was on the 20.07.2012. The Hackerspace will be open from 17h. The corresponding wiki page is here
- The fourth coding night. The corresponding wiki page is here
- The fifth coding night. The corresponding wiki page is here