December 27-30, 2022
As we're all missing the usual in-person Congress, we're planning to do a local gathering at FIXME in December 27-30, feel free to join and bring your own ideas! Local will be opened everyday from beginning of afternoon to late night, just like the regular CCC schedule.
- Congress organisation encourages hackerspaces around Europe to organise gathering and share activities (workshops, presentations,..)
- INSCRIPTION RECOMMANDEE https://framadate.org/hAfQxEcRKjt4FNdc
- Git: https://git.fixme.ch/FIXME/rc3-world-fixme/
- Our (old) instance: https://play.world.fixme.ch/_/global/maps.world.fixme.ch/fixme/fixme.json#start
- Continuation of Teletext workshop, implementation.
- Set up antenna on roof and make worldwide transmissions.
- Flash a Sonoff ZB Bridge with Tasmota to use it as a gateway into a Zigbee network
- Implement gratitude in https://git.fixme.ch/FIXME/cotisations: send thank you emails to members with up to date cotisations
- K3S deployment?
- Print some Dices for Engineers: https://github.com/ctrlaltdel/dice-for-engineers
- River Level measurement with LoRa and Ultrasound or Laser
Here are some ideas for activities to do in a hackerspace during winter:
- Host a holiday hackathon and invite members to work on fun and festive projects.
- Set up a DIY gift-making station and encourage members to create handmade gifts for their loved ones.
- Organize a winter-themed maker fair and invite members to showcase their projects and creations.
- Hold a workshop on cold weather survival skills, such as building a shelter or starting a fire.
- Host a game night and provide a variety of board games, video games, and other activities for members to enjoy.
- Set up a cozy reading corner and encourage members to bring their favorite books to share.
- Organize a movie night and show a selection of holiday films or other winter-themed movies.
- Hold a potluck and invite members to bring their favorite winter comfort foods to share.
- Set up a station for making hot chocolate or other warm drinks, and provide a variety of toppings and mix-ins for members to enjoy.
- Host a craft night and provide supplies for members to make winter-themed decorations or other crafts.
- Club Mate
- Curry Wurst https://migusto.migros.ch/fr/recettes/saucisse-au-curry